Updates and bug fixes

Visualisation block

I have renamed the FamVis block to Vis3d, as it would be capable of use outside of graphing FAM
data.

I have added an fps parameter to this block, to enable you to control the frames per second, if
the block obtains more vectors than can be displayed, they are simply ignored.

Additionally the x,y,z labels for the axis can now be labelled via parameters for the block.

label

CMake

I have been updating the CMake files, I’m now using FindOpenGL.cmake to search for the OpenGL library paths.

I also fixed a CMake warning message pertaining to relative paths, by setting a CMake policy.

Documentation

I have been working on adding doxygen documentation for the model generation code, along with the Vis3D block.

I’m currently just trying to determine why the documentation is being duplicated in GRC.

git rebase

I rebased my dev_amc branch off Sebastian’s master, so that next week we can hopefully merge it into the master repository.

To Do

  • Determine why documentation in GRC is being duplicated
  • Ensure code is fully commented
  • Merge code to master
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s